Buzz Rocks Kitchen Assistant
Join us and you’ll become part of a crew, or a team, that works together to provide the best quick service, family restaurant experience – by far. If you’ve visited OUR PREMISES before, you’ve probably got some idea of what’s involved in working here. But you might not realise the variety and scope of the role. We want every buzz rock s customer to have a brilliant experience, every time they visit. That means hot food in a clean and friendly restaurant. As a Crew Member, you’ll make it happen, whether you’re preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers’ needs.
Kitchen Assistant Responsibilities:
- Adequately cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established hygiene standards.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
- New qualifications
- 8 weeks work Experience with reputable employers in the Hospitality sector (as well as ‘behind the scenes’ roles that people may forget such as marketing, admin and finance.
- Transferable skills to take to any future employment
- Training within the Hospitality Industry
As well as support
- with their confidence
- to understand their strengths, motivations, and values
- to create goals and look forward to achieving them
The criteria is 16-25 years old, NEET or at risk of becoming NEET.
please email if you are interested in the role firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com