CEF is a leading electrical wholesaler with 391 stores in the UK, their culture wherever possible is to promote from within, therefore career progression opportunities are available to everyone who joins the company.
The Sales Assistant’s role includes generating and increasing sales through serving customers on the trade counter, as well as over the telephone, preparing customer quotations, purchase ordering, supplier negotiation and warehouse duties including, picking customer orders, plus goods in /out responsibilities and deliveries to customers.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience, plus bonus + training + career progression + benefits.
Established in 1951, CEF is privately owned and is a global business and is a leading supplier of electrical products and services for professional buyers and installers. They operate across the UK via a national network of stores and online via cef.co.uk.
One of their core values is to promote their own people through the business wherever possible, therefore people development and career progression are high on their agenda. Their current senior management team all joined the business at store level and have progressed through the business in this way, with hard work and dedication the very same opportunity is available to you.
Sales Assistant Role & Responsibilities:
- Serving customers on the trade counter
- Internal sales / answering the telephone
- Preparing customer quotations
- Purchase ordering and supplier negotiation
- Customer order picking
- Goods in / out responsibilities
- Customer deliveries
- Wholesale experience is preferable but not essential
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- A competitive industry salary
- An uncapped bonus scheme, which allows you to benefit from the success of the Company
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount
Successful applicants will need to have a full UK driving licence.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career with full training provided and an opportunity to progress into a sales role or further management positions, then please apply now!