A local Bakery are looking for dedicated Production Operatives to join their team. Lead by the Production Supervisors and working as part of a shift system on the night shift, you will be responsible for the production, baking and packing of our iconic products.
What are we looking for?
- A team player who can fit in with, and work alongside, our existing team
- Isn’t afraid to take their own initiative in Production – someone who gets things done and is always looking for the next task
- Someone who is flexible and adaptable. There are many jobs at the bakery, and you can work through the various roles from packing to production
- A good level of English is required, for reading, speaking and writing
- Experience in Production is preferred, although full training will be given
What’s in the job?
- You will be responsible for various production tasks within one of our three bakeries.
- You will be responsible for following the stringent Food Safety Hygiene rules we have on site, to ensure our quality products are safe to eat.
- You will be required to work in various roles from Packing to Production, Baking and Mixing. Flexibility is key.
- You will work as part of a Shift System of at least 4 shifts. Each shift is 12 hours (18.00 – 06.00)
- National Minimum Wage applies for your age
Please click the apply button to apply for the open vacancy